I work full time as a science communicator (outreach, grant writing, event planning, website, and probably more that I cannot recall at the moment) at the Department of Physics & Astronomy, University of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada). Before that, I studied biochemistry for undergrad, and went on to get my MSc in experimental medicine.
Top Network Posts
- 38How should I deal with discouragement as a graduate student?
- 13Preprint services other than arXiv (for other fields)
- 11What questions should one ask to the former/current students of a professor before deciding whether to do PhD under him/her?
- 8How long before PhD graduation should I start applying for post-doc positions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.