Rory Alsop♦ (moderator)
I have been managing international teams on global improvement programmes for FTSE and Fortune 100 companies for the last 10 years or so, and have a pretty good grasp on managing productivity from myself and teams of up to 100 - but still loads to learn.
Got my Prince2 foundation, and familiar with it through various public sector contracts.
I am a long term member of Mensa, the high IQ society, and head up two professional bodies in Scotland: ISACA and the Institute of Information Security Professionals.
Have founded two consultancies, and run large teams for two global professional services firms - so have an excellent view of the balance required at both ends.
Tend to look at the bigger picture, rather than the benefits of a specific tool.
Top Network Posts
- 229How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 109What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 95How can I manage my need to take short bathroom breaks in a professional setting?
- 82Were children safer in the good old days?
- 76Is the UK Parliament e-petition system trustworthy?
- 71How can we make First Posts review actually useful?
- 70Is there any real-world difference between time signatures such as 4/4 and 8/8?
- View more network posts →