I've spent the last 20 years working with IBM midrange computers (System 38, AS/400, iSeries and now IBM i) writing various flavors of RPG (II, III, ILE and SQLRPGLE) as well as using LAMP stacks to provide web-based solutions. My favorite language is C++ though I've rarely had the opportunity to use it professionally. I've also been paid to write assembler, Basic, C and Java code though I'm definitely not an expert in any of those languages.
I've had several different titles over the years: Programmer/Analyst, Small Business Owner and Systems Architect. Nowadays I'm in management at a large financial company.
Top Network Posts
- 12Pyodbc - "Data source name not found, and no default driver specified"
- 10How can I connect to Sql Server from a Mac with PHP PDO?
- 10GETDATE() method for DB2
- 10Connect PHP to MSSQL via PDO ODBC
- 9Having Troubles with UnixODBC, FreeTDS, and PyODBC
- 7Zero productivity in programming
- 5Java ODBC Data Source ( undefined symbol: SQLAllocEnv )
- View more network posts →